Effective Date: October 17, 2018
- Other Types of Collected Information. When you use the Service, some information is automatically collected through the use of log files. Such information may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your device’s operating system, the browser type, and your device ID (only for iOS users). To ensure your data is safe and used only to the extent necessary to provide the Service, 58 STARS deletes this information every three months. 58 STARS uses this information for purposes such as analyzing trends, administering the Service, improving customer service, diagnosing problems with our servers, tracking user movement, and gathering broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third-Parties. In general, 58 STARS will not disclose individual-level Personal Information to third parties, except under the following circumstances:
- 58 STARS may disclose such information to third parties where you provide express written consent for 58 STARS to do so.
- Information Required to be Disclosed by Law. Under certain circumstances, Personal Information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders, or in coordination with regulatory authorities. You acknowledge and agree that 58 STARS is free to preserve and disclose any and all Personal Information to law enforcement agencies or others if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal or regulatory process (such as a judicial proceeding, court order, or government inquiry) or obligations that 58 STARS may owe pursuant to ethical and other professional rules, laws, and regulations; (ii) enforce the 58 STARS Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (iv) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of 58 STARS, its employees, its participants (including you), and the public. In the event 58 STARS is required by law to disclose Personal Information, 58 STARS will notify you through the contact information provided to 58 STARS in advance, unless doing so would violate the law or a court order.
- Security. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data and information integrity, and to ensure the appropriate use of information, 58 STARS uses various physical, technical, and administrative measures to keep your Personal Information secure, in accordance with current technological and industry standards. In particular, all connections to the 58 STARS websites and mobile applications are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Please recognize that protecting Personal Information is also your responsibility. We ask all participants to be responsible for keeping secure their password, as well as other authentication information used to access the Service. You should not share authentication information with any third parties, and should inform 58 STARS immediately of any prohibited use of your password. 58 STARS cannot secure and assumes no liability for Personal Information that is released by the Participant to third parties, such as a healthcare provider.
- Children’s Privacy. 58 STARS is committed to protecting the privacy of children and abiding by the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). The Service is not designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13. A parent or legal guardian, however, may consent his/her child to use of the Service. The parent/guardian may enter information for his/her child. The parent/guardian assumes full responsibility for ensuring that the information that he or she provides to 58 STARS about his/her child is kept secure and that the information submitted is accurate. In the event that 58 STARS is notified or becomes aware that the Service has been used by a child under the age of 13 to provide information of that child without parental consent, 58 STARS shall be and is authorized to delete, in its entirety, any of the information provided by that child. The Company also reserves the right to revoke any license to use the Service which is being used or has been used by a child under the age of 13.
- Account Closure and Correction of Personal Information. If the Participant wishes to stop participating in the Service, the account may be closed by sending a request to 58 STARS via email at [email protected]. When closing an account, 58 STARS removes all personally identifiable information associated with the account. In addition, 58 STARS retains limited Customer Information related to the Participant’s transaction history (e.g., name, contact, and transaction data) for accounting and compliance purposes. Personal Information and Customer Information can be changed, corrected, or updated using the 58 STARS websites and mobile applications.
- California Do-Not-Track Disclosures. 58 STARS does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Third parties that have content embedded on 58 STARS’ websites or mobile applications (e.g. social features) may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited a specific 58 STARS website from a certain IP address. Third parties cannot collect any other personal identifiable information from 58 STARS’ websites unless you provide it to them directly.
Attn: Privacy Officer
6270 NE Bothell Way
Kenmore, WA 98028